ET: Legacy is a modification of the free multiplayer first-person shooter Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. After two decades of peace the world is burning again and it‘s time to choose sides. Battle it out to restore order in the world in this class-based first-person shooter that emphasizes teamwork and strategy over lone-wolf game play. Set at the West Front during World War II the player can choose from different classes to once and for all defeat the enemy in historically inspired battles.
This map is an overhaul of the original Bergen by Detoeni.
This map is an overhaul of the original Bergen map created by Detoeni and the WolfProject.
Please refer to the original_bergen_readme.txt for information, credits and contacts of the original map.
to previous version:
• VO announcements have been adapted by Radar.
-- As long as both Main and Side Entrance are active VO is: "defend/destroy entrances"
-- As soon as one has been breached VO is: "defend/destroy the side OR main entrance"
• VO announcements for the Footbridge have been added.
• Alarm now sounds in the entire base when either the Side- or Main Entrance have been breached instead of separated alarms.
• The snapping of the tank at certain view-angles has been fixed
• If the Allies hold both the Forward Bunker flag and the CP, the flag is "temporarily secured" until the CP is lost again.
• The Forward Door (before Transmitter Door 3) is now linked to the generator.
• Spectator limbo cam has been fixed (was inside of terrain).
• Construciton materials have been made in the style of original maps.
• Teleporter and secret room have been removed.
• Axis rear spawn has been restructured to allow for faster exit.
• Plane shooting down the tank has been replaced with a V1 Rocket to create narrative link to V1_Rocket map by FireFly.
• Entity count has been reduced from 568 to 519.
• Structural mesh and VIS blocking have been improved by adjusting vertical differences of the floors.
• Visual changes have been made.
Brush count: 15.520
Patch count: 811
Entity count (total): 1.517
Entity count (ingame): 524
Compile parameters:[q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 "[MapFile]"
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v "[MapFile]"
[q3map2] -light -samples 4 -samplesize 8 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 512 -shade -bounce 2 "[MapFile]"
The mapfile is included.
Primary Objective: Stop the Allies from destroying the Transmitter.
Secondary Objective: Prevent the Allies from repairing the Generator.
Secondary Objective: Set up a Command Post inside the submarine pen.
Secondary Objective: Prevent the Allies from gaining a foothold in the Forward Bunker.
Secondary Objective: Prevent the Allies from destroying the Side Entrance.
Primary Objective: Destroy the Transmitter.
Secondary Objective: Repair the Generator.
Secondary Objective: Set up a Command Post in the submarine pen to secure the forward bunker.
Secondary Objective: Capture the Forward Bunker.
Secondary Objective: Destroy the Side Entrance.