Unofficial Port for Steam (and GOG) version of POSTAL 2
If you're looking for original ED for POSTAL 2: Share the Pain it's available here.
This version is based on unfinished 2009's v8.0 of Eternal Damnation by Resurrection Studios.
It's an unofficial port and doesn't have anything to do with "Eternal Damnation: Resurrected" developed by RWS and Revival Games. These are two different projects. If you're looking for official RWS's Eternal Damnation, well... it's not out yet. (and we probably won't see it anytime soon due to P4)
Total-conversion modification for POSTAL 2, Eternal Damnation is set in a fictional urban town called Hasselridge. The player assumes the role of John Murray, a mental patient who has escaped from an asylum, and must fight to survive a zombie outbreak by using various manic-like weapons such as deodorant-flamethrower, drill, throwing knives, crossbow... and also new guns: Glocks, Beretta, MP5, Ingram, Double barrel, USAS12... with brand new reloading system!
• EAR-RAPING jumpscares are no more!
• Zombies can be killed with any weapon (no need to destroy head).
• Some restored cut-content! (Fat zombies, Night Vision goggles)
• All steam version features such like high resolution support, subtitles, weapon selector, workshop support and more settings.
• Many weapons improvements similar to ones from xPatch (P2 Unofficial Patch).
• Levels were vastly improved, and few new were added.
• Improved weapon reloading system.
• All multiplayer-only weapons from classic ED are now obtainable in campaign.
• Multiplayer mode was cut. (it would take ages to make it work on steam version, furthermore there is no servers)
• Major bugfixes and some small new features such as headshots, blood on foot, new suicide animation etc.
• Some sounds quality were improved.
• Improved HUD
• And more...