Alien Armageddon is getting its biggest update yet! Version 4.0 is releasing on April 19th, to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Duke Nukem 3D.
- NEW! Attrition game mode.
- Battle through a random sequence of some of the best community maps, gaining levels and upgrades as you progress.
- Enemies will get more powerful, too, culminating in an epic boss fight.
- With randomized enemies and almost 200 maps to draw from, Attrition is a new experience every time.
- Start a new game, select New Episodes then the War of Attrition episode to play.
- Enemies have been overhauled with new art and abilities. There are some new enemy types, too.
- The portable vendor is now standard issue, and you can buy a much larger variety of weapon upgrades and perks with the coins you earn from slaying enemies.
- New NPCs and details have been added to previously released episodes, including the originals from 1996. Older episodes will now feature some enemy randomization and the player progression features from Attrition mode.
- The Space Gladiators episode has been partially remixed/rebalanced and includes two new maps replacing weaker matches.
- The New Invasion episodes now kicks off with a new map featuring Bombshell in an EDF base under siege.
- More costume choices for Duke and Bombshell, now selectable with a variety of colors from the in-game character menu.
- Now you can rescue civilians from the clutches of the slimy alien tentacles and earn a cash reward.
- Megatons of bug fixes and general improvements!
Join our discord for the latest info and tech support: Discord.gg