v1.7 Update, Added a separate version of the mod that doesn't include gameplay changes, for a more authentic experience.
- Added a separate version of the mod that doesn't include gameplay changes, for a more authentic experience.
- Fixed melee Zombies not working as intended.
- Updated The Shotgun firing sound effect to be punchier and cleaner like in BFG Edition, Big thanks to fluffyboy for providing the files
- Made armor pickups more useful and valuable by making armor drain faster (on Veteran difficulty)
- Improved the wraith AI by making them not stop while turning invisible or visible, this should make them more threatening.
- Added higher quality versions of the Shotgun firing and Pistol reload sound effects.
- Resurrection of Evil: Improved Camera bobbing now works with Resurrection of Evil too.
- Resurrection of Evil: Disabled "smoke" for Imp, Vulgar and Hellknight grabbed projectiles, this is done to make sure you can view your target better when you grab their projectiles with the grabber.
- Adjusted camera bobbing to be even more accurate to match player's footsteps better.
- Accurate camera bobbing, slower when crouching, and also adjusted so it matches with the player's footsteps (requires new save or loading next level).
- Tougher Cyberdemon / Final Boss that reacts faster, still easy but it should be less of a cakewalk now.
- Updated Arch-vile to use his classic "Incinerate" action slightly more often.
- Renamed "Bullets" ammo type to "Pistol bullets" and "Clip" ammo type to "Machine gun clip", this is done to better differentiate between them because they are different ammo types for different guns.