A tragedy has occurred. William, a Swedish engineer, wakes up in a hospital bed. The memory of what has happened is blurred, but the scream from his wife and the perpetrator's menacing voice echoing in his head. Once he decides to step up, he discovers that the hospital is deserted. Blood is smeared on the floors and walls, doors and stairs are blocked and everything seems to be pure chaos. What is going on?
Just finshed it and I must say that I didn`t thought that it would be so good! You realy worked hard on this project and you should be proud.
Here are the list of the good stuff and things you should improve:
-The story was awesome, the felling that you didn´t know what was going on and why strange things where happening was very cool, You mixed mystery, tension and horror like a boss xd
- The "interact with all" idea. Even if its not a fresh idea, I usually love when people do that in a C.S.
-The time it taked me to finish the story was big, and I realy like big custom stories.
- The puzzle ideas where fantastic. Even though there where gigantic maps, there where small hints and objects that helped you to progress, so you really nedded to explore everything.
- The scares. Subtle scares, but effective, not just ... you know, flying naked guys.
- The overral atmosphere. You always felt like if you where being followed or observed, and that really helped to build up the tension.
- The maps. They where huge, complex and most of the time very detailed.
The Things you could improve.
On the 2nd floor, that gigantic hole on the wall felt a little akward, maybe you could make it smaller or just like a broken window or something.
- Some corridors where a little... empty. Not a huge deal, but maybe you could add just a some more stuff in some of the corridors,
At the final part,you should add a more kinda epic music. The background music that plays is more for the scary sections, and at the end you will not be felling that much fear, you will fell more like you need to stop that girl.
I have played more than 100 custom stories, and this is definetly one of my favorites. I will give it a 9/ 10. Just some more improvements and it would be a 10. So yeah, thanks for making this awesome custom story and congrats! :D
PS: Sorry for my terrible English, Its not my real language.
Awesome mod, the best one yet!
Just finished your story. I have to say it's the best one you've made yet, without a doubt. I think everything was really well made. At some points the sounds only might make you want to leave, so 10 points for the atmospheric sounds. That... girl... is disturbing... 10 points for her as well. Jumpscares were super creative and not overused so I can also give 10 points for that. Storyline was interesting and told in an interesting way / I loved that there were more than 2-3 monsters and they were amazing and custom. To be honest I loved everything about this story, it was super fun and really well made. I'm giving it 10/10 for sure. You never let us down man :)
Awesome man!!!! This one was really different as many full conversation around here!!! Just too hard to find bonus key...
But overall was awesome ^^
Alright here's my review that I promised.
- The modern objects
- It was great to see some more Alma Wade
- New music
- The infected in the halls gave me chills hehe
- Level design is fine, but some rooms felt a little empty
- The labs looked great!
- The effects in the end were impressive
- Voice acting/quality
- I'd suggest to use more sound tracks since you only used a few tracks and repeated them in many rooms.
- The hospital floors were the emptiest places, mainly since the halls were thick with not enough stuff.
Couldn't give anymore dislikes of course, since your story was another fun experience in modern amnesia, good job!
Its a nice custom story, and i liked that monster scares too, and puzzles :) one of best custom stories i ever played
just amazing cs!
Marcusyaho's custom stories are just keep on getting better and better. The voice acting could be better but the story is really good. There were times when I got lost in the game but good thing there's a manual walkthrough to help me whenever I'm lost in the game. Hope you do more custom stories and keep surprising your fans.
Here's my playthrough:
The environment was creepy, the unique monsters were scary and the story was interesting. The only downside, which is kind of big for me, is that i find the ending to be anti-climatic.
That being said, a good custom story that only suffers at the very end.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 9/10
Just finshed it and I must say that I didn`t thought that it would be so good! You realy worked hard on this project and you should be proud. Here are the list of the good stuff and things you should improve: "SPOILERS" GOOD: -The story was awesome, the felling that you didn´t know what was going on and why strange things where happening was very cool, You mixed mystery, tension and horror like a boss xd - The "interact with all" idea. Even if its not a fresh idea, I usually love when people do…
Aug 12 2013 by powerchico