Patch 1.1.4 (FINAL)
In the pursuit of perfection, we are running out of one-liner pitches for our last EX patch! Nevertheless, we develop these updates purely for the satisfaction of those that play and enjoy Crysis Wars EXtended, so we hope you enjoy them.
Just a quick update to resolve some small, potential issues:
- [ADDED] Phoenix anti-cheat
- [ADDED] Phoenix server variables control
- [ADDED] Unlocker for server player limit
- [ADDED] First person effect to some weapons
- [FIXED] Map Coast EXtended
- [FIXED] Map Settlement
- [FIXED] No recoil bug based on weapon raising
- [FIXED] No recoil bug based on the usage of EX laser shortcut
- [FIXED] Minor bugs in Settlement PS map
- [DELETED] Start-up animation for SMG
Wrapping it out
A sincere thanks goes out to all those that have downloaded and played our mod. We hope you enjoyed playing it as much as we did creating it and we hope that it improved your Crysis Wars experience in one way or another.
The Online Modding Group wants to thank all the community people who supported us and helped us to achieve our goals.
- Hawkeye, for supporting us with his knowledge on the SDK. May he rest in peace
- Missing String, for allowing us to use his Pacman characters.
- FarCryer, for allowing us to use his custom made textures.
- Cry-Bliss, for supporting us with a new weapon
Your OM Studios