Ever wanted a nice CS:GO mod for CS:S but tired of simple model-changing mods? Then this mod is for you! This is a mod for Counter-Strike: Source, which brings a lot of gameplay features from CS:GO into CS:S.
Long-awaited update: playing as bots, molotov & decoy and also some cool new maps!
Kinda long since the last update, huh? Well now its finally here!
1. ADDITION: Updated engine code which allows for more complex maps! (such as new Dust 2 or new Cache)
2. ADDITION: Decoy, Incendiary & Molotov grenades!
3. ADDITION: New maps: de_inferno, de_nuke, de_dust2 updated (old one is still in the game)
4. ADDITION: You can play as bots now!
5. ADDITION: Reworked muzzle flashes from CS:GO
6. ADDITION: Reworked class selection window
7. ADDITION: Proper player 3D model in buymenu (check "known bugs and issues")
8. ADDITION: Proper scope (ironsight) for AUG and SG553
9 CHANGE: Servers not shouldn't kick spectators for being "afk"
10. CHANGE: "Particle function not found" debug messages has been removed from the console
11. CHANGE: Every map now has Ambient Occlusion
12. BUGFIX: Grenade attachments position fixed on Balkan agents and Phoenix models (generic & agents)
13. BUGFIX: Some white models colorized on Vertigo
14. BUGFIX: Fixed missing texture for Agency skybox if HDR is disabled (please use HDR guys, it doesnt affect performance at all!!!)
15. BUGFIX: Finally C4 numbers are working! (Thanks to FreeJust for pointing me at what I needed for them)
16. BUGFIX: Invisible part of the floor near T spawn on Vertigo has been fixed
17. BUGFIX: Now you can't inspect your weapon while reloading
18. BUGFIX: Now a duplicated grenade won't spawn when player was killed while throwing grenade
19. BUGFIX: bot_faction_ct and bot_faction_t now works correctly
20. BUGFIX: Viewbob for hostage arm viewmodel
Also, since this update changes so many things (engine code for example), please be aware that it might hit performance or even crash sometimes (I'm NOT saying that it WILL crash or WILL affect your performance, I just don't have an ability to test that in different situations so I can't say for sure!)
Stomatolog for compiling de_nuke and GrenkaHigus for testing