What happens when Gordon Freeman was a counter-terrorist before he became a scientist? What if he brought all his counter-terrorism training to the Black Mesa the day The Accident happened? Aliens coming from nowhere, soldiers slaughtering the survivors and machinery gone haywire... What say we buy that AW/M, load it with .338 Magnum Lupua rounds and fire it aimed right in between the eyes of anyone standing in your way?

Forum Thread
Beta 7 righthanded weaponmodels (Games : Half-Life : Mods : Counter-Life : Forum : Eye candy : Beta 7 righthanded weaponmodels) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 20 2008 Anchor

They can be downloaded here:

Megaupload.com

And if anyone gets the LAW working, please share!

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

Use G-Flip. It worked for me.

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

Didn't work for me :/ The LAW stays left even after i "gflipped" the model

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

Weird... I flipped the right handed model, it became left.
When I flipped the left handed model, it became right again.

Did you view the model using HLMV? Or in game? And it should be renamed v_rpg not v_law.

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

i viewed the flipped v_rpg.mdl ingame, but it was still left. Could you upload your v_rpg.mdl please? :)

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

Kind of waste of space to have the LAW only.

I'll flip the all the models to right hand and upload 'em! All right handed goodness! :thumbup: :D
That would be later, I have a some last Flash stuff to do.

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

wat is g-flipping and how do i do it

Jul 20 2008 Anchor

flip your model with G-Flip (use google for dl)

Sep 13 2008 Anchor

I always used G-Flip to flip my weapons too, but now, when i start G-Flip, it says: 'Run-time error '75': Path/File access error'
what can i do to fix it? i tried to reboot my pc, i tried reinstalling it... nothing worked.
i really wanna have some Condition Zero models in the game like the m4a1 (CS itself has an m4a1 too, but the CZ one has better graphics), and i can't get used to left handed models

edit:
I've installed G-Flip to my C:\ drive this time and now it's working. :D

Edited by: Niborius

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.