What happens when Gordon Freeman was a counter-terrorist before he became a scientist? What if he brought all his counter-terrorism training to the Black Mesa the day The Accident happened? Aliens coming from nowhere, soldiers slaughtering the survivors and machinery gone haywire... What say we buy that AW/M, load it with .338 Magnum Lupua rounds and fire it aimed right in between the eyes of anyone standing in your way?
Counter-Life Version 1. Finally left the beta stages. Was getting bored with Beta from 6 onwards. I wanted change it to version back when it was like around Beta 3 or 4 then Alenitchev6 said there are things that haven't worked out yet. I think... he was right.
-=[ Fixes and Features ]=-
- Redited skill.cfg to suit the player's skill. Less likely to get killed by hgrunts now in less than 2 hits.
- Now in Xen, you can only buy Ammo and Equipment. No primary/secondary weapons, no health, no armor.
- Rebind 'b' to 'buy' command as default.
- Now prices of weapons depends on skill level - higher levels = costly. Ammo/Equipment/Armor/Health prices left untouched.
- Reduced c4 price to $1500.
- Weapon boxes in Xen gives you nothing but the fullest satisfaction knowing that you have acquired a specimen in Xen.
- Changed color of bank digits.
- Changed Gargantua's way of dying. This is part of a yet-to-be-finished idea I have in mind.
- Readjusted Weapons' damage.
- Readjusted Weapons' max carry ammo.
- Fixed FAMAS' reload time. Now it goes smoothly with the default animation.
- Greatly altered assault rifles' recoil.