Progress Report [11/10/2017]
This is our first official update on progress made on the mod. I cannot reveal too much at such an early stage but I am sure you will all be glad to know we have been working hard since this mod was first announced on ModDB.
- Due to popular demand and further research, we have decided to include the Ottoman Empire, a powerful force in the outer reaches of Europe, extending into the Middle East
- New Flags have been added! This is to make way for the factions also being integrated in the coming months
- We have begun work on a brand new strategic map that has not yet been included in any other mod.*
- We have decided on a new troop system that is rather unique and different from Native and the L'Aigle mod (will be further explained in the progress reports to come)
- We have begun development of new open-field and village scenes with the appropriate ai meshing (prevents then from running into and getting stuck on objects they are not supposed to)
- Brand-new companions are being created with unique and in-depth background stories
Our Aims for next Report (25/10/2017)
- Complete the Open-Field maps and make further progress on multiple Villages
- Complete meshes for some new buildings!
- Have the new strategic map well underway
- Complete an example companion for display
- Some new screenshots of units, the UI and more
*We have, in order to test many of our new features and textures, used the L'Aigle map thus far (this is why you may have seen screenshots of this) but it will not be used in the release due to the creator of the L'Aigle mod not giving their consent, also due to the few out of proportion countries and other things.