The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
"CDE" is a full 'Module' for Mount & Blade: Warband; Napoleonic Wars will not be required to run the mod. The mod will allow for a single-player campaign experience that is set in the Napoleonic Era and will include 12 of Europe's great powers in the Napoleonic Wars era.
This is our second official update on progress made on the mod. We are still at a very early stage of development so please be patient and enjoy checking out some new screenshots of the progress so-far! We upload a new report every two weeks.
so be sure to check for the next one soon!
- New map included into the mod. Huge thanks to Mr_Kawoosii for his help with that!
- New Flags have been completed! This is to make way for the factions also being integrated in the coming months. (Find a Sneak-Peek in the "Images")
- London is under construction! With our new models and those on the way, we have begun creating London. The map icons for London city & the addition of several villages and a few other south eastern towns in Britain.
- Work on models and troop skins. As you can see in the "Images" section, we have made our own brand-new buildings for this mod (huge shout-out to (more details throughout the week).
- Village scenes around London are well-and-truly underway, some villages have been made, open field battle scenes are complete and London is nearing completion.
- Several NPC quests & backstories have been fleshed out. We currently have 8, totally unique character stories and are working on making more. (Models are scheduled to be made at a later date)
Our Aims for next Report (8/11/2017)
- Add many of the new new troop textures, sound effects and animations into the game
- Complete London scene with fully fleshed out textures
- Make further progress on the Strategic Map (Integrate the many mentioned factions, make Scandanavia and finish placing Towns, Villages and Forts)
- Begin work on AI scene mapping for villages and towns
- Screenshots of new troops to be included!
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE MOD IN TWO WEEKS!
Black-Banner & Punjabi_Panda
"Conquest De Europa", when released in Early Access, will not be a full Module for Mount & Blade: Warband, Napoleonic Wars will be required to run the...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.