Eastern Front is a free mod for Company of Heroes. Following the ethos of mimicking a Relic Entertainment expansion pack, Eastern Front has succeeded in adding two full new factions, the Soviet Red Army and the German Ostheer, packed with unique and exciting units to the existing armies - a feat never before achieved in the Company of Heroes world.

Forum Thread
adding the infamous "152 mm ML-20 howitzer" and the venerable 203mm B-4 howitzer "stalin's sledgehammer" (Games : Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts : Mods : Company of Heroes: Eastern Front : Forum : Discussion : adding the infamous "152 mm ML-20 howitzer" and the venerable 203mm B-4 howitzer "stalin's sledgehammer") Locked
Thread Options
Jul 21 2016 Anchor

Blackbishop told me that it is possible to add these in the future.. and so I'm happy to hear this..

and I know the balance issue concerning these two.. so maybe the solution is that only two 152mm howitzers can be fielded at a time, has 14 popcap required each, has a large cooldown time. and you can make it emplaced or not.

for the 203mm stalin's sledgehammer, only one can be fielded at a time. has 18 popcap required. can only fire one devastating shell at long range. and it can also fire at point blank ranges. :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.