A mod for Doom II inspired by Brutal Doom, but this time "brutalizing" Wolfenstein 3D by adding new weapons, enemies, textures, animations, and of course, gore. Lots of it. That's not all though -- the maps from the original game are being redesigned too. Note: I'm not the mod's developer. Credit goes to Zio McCall for the concept, development, as well as the various contributors. I just felt that this mod needed a place here.
An old 4.0 beta version of the mod. This is just for interest's sake, and in no way represents current or upcoming versions of the mod.
- Remade arsenal with new guns like the Kar98, the Stg44, Stielhandgrenade and the prototype gatling gun.
- New enemies like the Rifleman, the Panzergrenadier(Brutal Doom's nazi), mutant with Gatling gun, and the Officer with mp40.
- The normal officer now can launch grenades, that can they drop when killed.
- Light effect: Now the lamps do a light effect like in Brutal Doom.
- Interactive environment: still WIP. At the moment you can break only the wooden barrels, sinks and the terrain lamps.
- New voice sample taken from Call of Duty.
- Player height decreased.
- Original music remixed by Bobby Prince.