Blood Pill got a minor update to 1.09 version, which includes improvements for Blood Omnicide installer and common bugfixes:
1.09 (bugfix release)
- Fixed tinkering sound (actually a decoder error) in the end of unpacked PSX VAG files.
1.05-1.08 (Blood Omnicide internal release)
- Tighter check for bogus numentries in pill.big header.
- Increased PK3 pack buffer (100mb -> 150mb) as recent version of jPsxDec has slightly better quality at extracting FMV's.
- Can now attach external spr32 files to generated sprites in build script.
- Introduces blood omen .txt maps exporter (to play them in Blood Omnicide), plus tilemaps scaler.
- Added "pk3compression" option for script launcher to control per-entry compression ratio. It will be used for psx vids and ogg files extraction as compressing them is really just a waste of CPU time.
- Add SoX custom effect (-effect) switch to sound entry extraction.
- Rewritten help page.
- Removed spr32 command stage.
- Rawblock crop now saves frame offsets (which allows to generate correct Quake/Darkplaces sprite file from it)
- New option "packsprite" for omnicide installer, which will generate a new packed sprites that uses atlas textures.
- Omnicide-related code are moved to separate omnilib/ folder.
- Cleaned up memory allocation utils.
- OmniLib are used to load and save .spr32 files (so dpspr32file.cpp will be removed in future).
- Fresh SoX build.
1.04 (Blood Omnicide internal release)
- Added early version of text-based map format exporter. Used by Blood Omnicde legacy loader.
- New key -f tga8_32 for -extract action enables exporting images with 32-bit palette (palette with alpha-channel), used by tiles.
- Fixed a crash in -extract action.
- Tile and TIM images extraction now supports -colorscale and -colorsub keys which scales rgb color, then subtracts a given 0-255 value from it.
- Renamed -colormapscale/-colormapsub into -colorscale/-colorsub for sprites extraction.
- Tile extraction now supports -scale2x and -scale4x magnification filter
1.02 (Blood Omnicide internal release)
- New key -mapsaveid for -unpack/-mapconvert stages, -s key for -extract action Shows entity/object save numbers when extracting map to Targa image.