The download file of 1.0, compatible with version 1.6.0. Make sure to install the correct version for your playthrough!
- Two species (Pikmin and Hocotatian)
- One phenotype for Hocotatian (Captain Olimar)
- Three phenotypes for Pikmin (Red, Blue and Yellow )
- New flag logo (Pikmin Flower, gold and silver variants)
- Two name lists (Pikmin and Hocotatian)
1) Download the "Pikmin Species Pack 1.0" from the File section.
2) Drop the bspeciespack1.rar file into your mod folder, (Default: C:\Users\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod). If folder is not present, create it.
3) Launch Stellaris and activate mod.
Please give feedback, whether it be suggestions for future packs you would like to see, reporting bugs you have found or how I could improve this mod. Thank you and enjoy my mod!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A rebalance on ships, weapons, space stations and a few other tweaks. Tech up gives a much greater boost to weapon/component performance, making tech...
Sins of a Blueplanet is On Indefinite Hold for Now.
Sick of feminism and progressivism being shoved into all forms of media by their cultist adherents? Did you roll your eyes at the fact that all the human...
A spiritualist, authoritarian and militarist Stellaris 1.6.* species with evil children. The mod is inspired by movies like "Village of the Damned", "Children...
Star Trek - Deep Space Nine - reloaded is a Total Conversion Sins of a Solar Empire.
A graphical mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that brings new PBR shaders and updates the look of the game.
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.