Released: March 12th, 2018.
Windows XP compatibility was restored! The latest version.
Base Defense is a single/cooperative modification based on horde-style and RPG systems. This version numbered as 1803. The mod is developing more than 6 years! Woah, mate!
Copy "bdef" folder to destination where your "hl.exe" file is.
Launch the mod with "load.bat" file in "bdef" folder.
The war of good and evil was interrupted by alien invasion. Demons ran off, angels got back to heaven. Only humans left, surrounded by aliens. Here come 3 characters called defenders. They send all the humans to another realm, which is causing the merger of past and actual times. All events in the game are happening after the merger.
- Rushing - Powerful warrior. Armed with dark techniques.
- Religious - Fallen angel with burnt face. Great sorcerer.
- Provident - Human from another realm. Strong support.
Developed by PLut (PLut_RU).
My ModDB page - Moddb.com
Feel free to contact me.
- Gearbox Software - Models, sounds, sprites;
- Valve - Engine, code, models, textures, sounds, sprites;
- Chubzdoomer - Idea (Doom II: Demon Defense);
- GeorgDestroy - Blaster, flamethrower, axe models;
- Chyvachok - Mp5, shotgun, grenade launcher models edit;
- Enimakanaon - Bloodbath, cloak, step, jump sounds, map "pve_neonlines";
- JonnyBoy0719 - Player stab animation, map "pve_complex";
- XaeroX - Support, polls code, "zombie" flag code, launcher;
- Swamp Dog - Help with Linux binaries;
- Urb4n_Six - Map "pve_building";
- Jason Snell - Jukebox model;
- Vodkavsapogax - Donation;
- Romny Hasagawa - Donation;
- GeckoN - Donation;
- Loulimi - Donation;
- 1nfinite (Exposures) - Support;
- LastLifeOfficial - Support;
- Oleg Medovikov - Testing;
- Bazils - Testing;
- Shannon Caldwell - Player model animations;
- John_Matrix - Shotgun model;
- BUzer - Parts of Paranoia HUD, TriAPI objects code;
- Lev (from AGHL) - Color tags code;
- Romka - Player model faces;
- Uncle Mike - VGUI framerate increasing snippet, fireworks code;
- Xenogenocide - Game over music, jukebox music;
- Exposures - Jukebox music, break music guitar;
- Zoltoks - "Waiting for players" ambient music;
For more music credits check out "credits.txt" file in "media" folder.