Autumn Aurora 2 it's modification made by small group from Poland which brings the autumnal atmosphere to the Zone and totally overhauls the graphics, audio and gameplay of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

Forum Thread
Love and dislike about AA2 2.05 (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl : Mods : Autumn Aurora 2 : Forum : Autumn Aurora v2.05 : Love and dislike about AA2 2.05) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 8 2014 Anchor

What I find amazing about AA2 is the ENB to enhance the environment settings to your liking. This is a great plus to this mod.
-The economy is just perfect imo. I prefer a game that challenges the player to accumulate money by constant fighting/looting then trading. I never did like mods where you can buy everything after the first area of exploration.
-the frequency of enemy/mutant respawns I like very much. It keeps the combat going and to gain more money and items. Makes the mod very enjoyable.
-this is the first mod that I can actually use a grenade and have fun with them =D
-the ambient/nature sound effects are amazing! Overall game sounds are perfect.
-weapon/suit balance is very good overall.
-blowouts are just awesome!
Dislikes-
- I'm not new crazy about the overuse of the new character models. Although I dont mind new additions of models, just not to be overused. The barman looks like brian johnson from acdc with that corny hat =D and that freedom guard at the entrance of their base looks like a GOW model, UGH!
-FN2000 is hardly used by enemies and is wimped down.
-no artifact transmutations. I think that at this point now all stalker mods should have some form of artifact transmutations. The Oblivion Lost mod had the best transmutations out there imo.
-I dislike like that you dont have the area to fight in after pripyat and before you enter the chernobyl plant (stadium)
-would be nice to have an option to get back out of chernobyl to head back to other areas again. not freeplay but during gameplay to be able to go back.
-hunger and thirst should have an effect on you character.
-better UI to show current weapon ammo count

Overall this is the best Stalker SoC mod to date and everyone that contributed to making it have all done an amazing job!! Looking forward to future updates.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.