Modification for MTW2 and Kingdoms with new reworked factions, graphics and more historical spirit of game.
Just wanted to add many factions from vanilla MTW2 campaign to Crusades campaign of Kingdoms expansion. Vanilla Crusades campaign was for me very easy and there were too much rebels cities. I didn`t feel 100% of Crusades epoch spirit. So I am sometimes like to improve something in Kingdoms campaigns.
- Added to Crusades campaign many factions as Crusaders invasion forces (Sicilian Crusaders, Genoese Crusaders, Portuguese Crusaders, Scotland Crusaders and Holy Roman Empire Crusaders). They are in game, but unplayable.
- Added new playable faction - Free Muslim Cities (have Moorish flag). They have own win conditions and gameplay.
- Rebels are also playable in campaign and have own victory conditions.
- Made improvements in economics of many playable factions.
- Made more start cities to Byzantium Empire. Nicosia is under control of Byzantium now.
- Also changed win conditions to more hardcore level. Now you must be truly winner, if you want to capture victory.
- Added gunpowder in first 10 turns. Its also making gameplay more hard.
- Campaign turns have number 770, so you can play not hurry.
- Other minor fixes and changes.
Just put all files to mods/crusades and overwrite all files. Then start crusades campaign.