ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD - ROME (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - adds 10 custom units and several unlocked vanilla units to Rome 2 Total War. It contains 7 new custom created textures by DRAMABELLI. Roman: Auxiliary Roman Slingers, Sagitarii (Archers) and Antesignani (Skirmishers) / Germanic: Germanic Axe Warriors and Germanic Long Axe Warriors / Celtic: Celtic Axe Warriors and Celtic Long Axe Warriors / Helvetii: Helvetii Oathsworn Spearbrothers, Helvetii Longbow Hunters and Helvetii Solduros. AUM-ROM unlocks all 75 Roman Auxiliary units in the custom battle screen. AUM-ROM unlocks four vanilla Steppe foot units for the "Nomadic Tribes" factions in the campaign. Please read the informations, installation instructions and the changelog on my AUM-ROM thread on Total War Center.
I released my AUM-ROM 2.6.
Here is my Total War Center thread with all details about the mod:
The Mod launcher of Rome 2 has changed. Check the button "Enable out-of-date mods" within the Rome 2 Mod launcher. There is a new warning screen and choose "Ignore this warning".
Here is the original information from Creative Assembly:
!!! It is mandatory to use the new patch with the AUM-ROM vanilla version and the AUM-ROM Radious version !!!
- fully save game compatible if you started already a new campaign with the new patch/DLC
- it should be save game compatible if you use an old campaign and play further with the new patch/DLC. But it is highly recommended by the developers to start a new campaign to fully benefit from all their changes and updates.
- adapted both AUM-ROM versions fully technically to the new patch/DLC
- adapted the feature "Fame levels changes" related to the new patch/DLC
- adapted the feature "Vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances" related to the new patch/DLC
- tested the included "Rome 2 Custom Battle Crash Fix" by RYAN related to the new patch/DLC and it is working
- all custom units are not available in the two new DLC's "Empire Divided" and "Rise of the Republic". The reason is because they use both a different time frame and my units wouldn't fit good into these time frames. I listed the
details on my Total War Center thread about which units can be recruited in which campaigns.
AUM-ROM vanilla thread on TotalWarCenter.net:
AUM-ROM Radious thread on TotalWarCenter.net:
I updated also the language translations project UPC-ROM to the new patch and DLC.
Please read the informations, installation instructions and the complete changelog on my AUM-ROM thread. Twcenter.net
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
AUM-ROM version which you can use to play with the mods of RADIOUS.
AUM-ROM version which you can use to play vanilla standard Rome 2.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.