This member has provided no bio about themself...
This week I added some new features and more types of enemies:
First enemy is ship with big pinball-like bullet which reflects from objects it collides with.
Andrey Lesnikov(Twitter.com) showed me his old game with some interesting enemies. Here you can see them implemented into my game: If enemies are close enough to each other then there are lazers between them . Currently they simply follow player's ship but I will make them rotate around
This week I added some small new features like:
* lazer length upgrade now.
* background becomes red when player's ship got hit
* explosion size now depends on asteroid's size. I also will work on explosion effect itself, because it looks really weired for big asteroids.
* Bullets reflection upgrade
* lazer gun now also affected by side projectile upgrade.
* And sound now becomes quiet if it's far away from player
Started working on menu:
GUI looks ugly at the moment, but it works for now -- You can select weapon and ship.
And as you may see here is also simple background particles move towards player.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.