This week I added some new features and more types of enemies:
First enemy is ship with big pinball-like bullet which reflects from objects it collides with.
Andrey Lesnikov(Twitter.com) showed me his old game with some interesting enemies. Here you can see them implemented into my game: If enemies are close enough to each other then there are lazers between them . Currently they simply follow player's ship but I will make them rotate around
This week I added some small new features like:
* lazer length upgrade now.
* background becomes red when player's ship got hit
* explosion size now depends on asteroid's size. I also will work on explosion effect itself, because it looks really weired for big asteroids.
* Bullets reflection upgrade
* lazer gun now also affected by side projectile upgrade.
* And sound now becomes quiet if it's far away from player
Started working on menu:
GUI looks ugly at the moment, but it works for now -- You can select weapon and ship.
And as you may see here is also simple background particles move towards player.