All info you need about me that I'm willing to share is on my renewed site. Sorry but due to people not minding their own business I'm slimming down what I'm giving away about myself and my stuff. Still my music stays free.
NeuroWolf aim to modify the core gameplay of the vanilla game Wolfenstein, and eventually add new campaigns and multiplayer maps when the SDK will be released. For now ti just try to deliver an old feeling like RTCW.
Neuro Wolf v0.4
Author: Nicola "Neurological" Capecci
E-Mail: neurological AT neuro-lab DOT net
This mod is intended to change some of the Single-Player functions of Wolfenstein.
The features are:
- Decreased sprint head bobbling
- Decreased melee attack head bobbling on all weapons (except bayonetta)
- Decreased recoil head bobbling on MP40 and MP43
- Changed Offset position on sprint animations for all weapons (now it looks more like RTCW when sprinting)
- Increased FOV from 80 to 90 for both walk and sprint (for a movement like RTCW)
- No more head bobbling when climbing ladders
- No more delay on sprint start
- No more jump and landing recovery time for perform quick jumps
- Rescaled speed to heavy weapons (now the player have the same speed as holding an MP40 on all weapons)
- MP40, MP43 pickups now give less ammo
- New MP40 upgrade that adds incendiary ammunition unlockable on Castle (gold needed 3500, and it lower carryable ammo to 80)
- Removed Button Tips on hud (like press F to pickup or Press R to reload)
- Removed Stab icon on hud - New Update v0.3
- Removed health warning from hud - New Update v0.3
- Removed directional indicator of planted dynamite
- Shortened transition time for ingame mainmenu
- Enabled crosshair while sprinting
- Increased number of corpses on screen from 5 to 10
- Multilanguage support for the new upgrade name and description(still missing Polish and Russian).
This mod is still work in progress. More features will be added.
New features v0.4
- Removed glowing effect on ammo and weapons pickups
- Increased health on normal soldiers, assassins, scribes and flame troopers
- Decreased time of reaction of all enemies
- Increased sprint time
- Removed mouse turn limit on flamethrower while firing
- Removed compass
- Added instructions files for adding quicksave and screenshot functions (See Extras folder)
Extract the zip into your WolfSP folder (eg. x:/Program Files/Activison/Wolfenstein/WolfSP/) and run neuro_wolf.bat.
On the folder Extras you will find the instructions on how to add Quick Save and save Screenshot functions.
Simply delete the file zzz-neurowolf.pk4 and neuro_wolf.bat from your WolfSP base folder.
NOTE: If you are running another mod from the base folder, it may have conflicts with this one. Backup your other mods before
Nicola "Neurological" Capecci - Def changes, Italian and English strings translation.
'Berserk' - German strings translation.
Olivier "__MaX__" Zuccaro - French strings translation.
Robert 'bLiN_de' Ramirez - Spanish strings translation.
Masensuk - Tester.
Sikkpin - Thanks for the quicksave function
Jarad "TinMan aka Tex" Hansen - Thanks for the pre-SDK guide for Wolfenstein and example files.
Vertex007 - Thanks for the instruction on quick save and screenshot function
Wolfenstein logo and Id logo are trademarks of Id Software, LLC. ©2004-2008 all rights reserved.
This mod is not supported by Id Software, LLC.
No need to ask any permission if you want to use this mod for your projects such as mods or videos, but credits