This is the very first update for the Mystery of Devil's House.
What is this game all about?
The Mystery of Devil's House is a 2D Horror Action Platformer based on the story of the Haunted house called William's House located in Massachusetts which was built during the 1950s. The former owner was mysteriously murdered inside the house 5 years ago by an unknown dark entity. Since then, the new owner of the Haunted house is pretty scared to even set foot in the house because of the dark history associated with it. The owner believes that there is a portal which leads to the Devil's world inside the house which is yet to be proved. It is also believed that various rituals have been performed during the 1980s in the house which is the primary reason behind the increased poltergeist activities.
This game is created being inspired by the popular American TV show called Ghost Adventures. It is based on the idea of the paranormal investigation. In this game, there are four members who are together known as The Ghostbusters Crew: International.
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter Here: Click Here!
- 12 Levels to play. (As planned)
- Different items to collect like Devil's Horns, Golden cross, Badges, Silver and Gold coins etc.
- Challenging situations, deadly traps and various kinds of evil ghosts and zombies.
- 3 challenging Boss battles.
- 3 Firing modes including Primary, Secondary and Rocket Launcher mode.
- Play each level as many times as you want.
- Some paranormal footage will be revealed when the investigation ends.
Here are some animated gifs featuring some levels which is currently in development:
1. The giant head pops up suddenly and jumpscares:
2. A lot of enemies having different kinds of weapons:
3. Explore different areas of the Haunted House while capturing groundbreaking proof of the Paranormal:
I will keep adding more features as it develops and I will post it in the following article.
1. Adding Storyline.
2. Adding more enemies.
3. Fixing the bugs before the Steam release.
Meanwhile, you can subscribe to the newsletter to get notified as soon as the game is launched on Steam. I hope, you will enjoy it. Stay tuned for updates.