Call of Pripyat takes you once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, you have to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
This is a compilation of mods known as "Call of Chernobyl by stason174" with fix 6.03 and the OPTIONAL 64-bit engine upgrade. Very popular in the Russian community. This is the latest version. Essentially it is: - Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22 - MLR 8.3 (which incorporates STCoP 2.9) - DoctorX Dynamic Questlines - Additional new dynamic questlines - Further improved A-Life - Improved graphics - 64-bit engine with AVX support - A ton of addons included (optional)
TRANSLATION UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11 2019 (otherwise you already have this):
WHAT THIS IS:
This is a compilation of mods known as "Call of Chernobyl by stason174." Very popular in the Russian community. This is the latest version. Essentially it is:
- Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22
- MLR 8.3 (which incorporates STCoP 2.9)
- DoctorX Dynamic Questlines
- Additional new dynamic questlines
- Further improved A-Life
- Improved graphics
- 64-bit engine with AVX support (optional)
- A ton of addons included (optional)
I have applied the following to it:
- CoC 1.4.22's standard English localization
- MLR 8.3's English translation by SashaRed, Appuruu, BlueflamesX, Lanforse, Nikoloz, OnyxVanguard, Radioactive_Toilet, WindyWinter
- [CoC] Extended Offline (EOC) FOR [1.4.22] by stason174 [v.6.03] (v3.0) by DizeL_Grelka, Grelka, Atamg (only the base mod and dynamic faction relations, the rest is optional and included). This is very similar to Warfare, but I have it on good authority that it's much buggier than Warfare. Warfare doesn't work with MLR however so this is the best substitute currently.
- Machine translated the untranslated parts which accounts for very little, mostly just new items (many of which stem from Misery), and some new dynamic quests
- Removed malicious executables
- This is totally standalone and doesn't require Call of Pripyat, so just extract all parts to a directory that's not in Program Files (x86) nor Program Files, and launch Stalker-CoC.exe. I've validated that this is the same exact executable used by regular Call of Chernobyl (same hashes).
The mod itself:
MLR 8.3's translation used here:
CoC Extended Offline A-Life:
Since this mod only uses STCoP 2.9, I will probably update it to a newer version of STCoP. I'll see if MLR 9.2 is compatible with it but I doubt it.