Russian-developed game. My goal was to make a game of quality and funny that it would be interesting to play.
Long ago, when I was young at the beginning of 2000-ies were playing on your computer I have experienced from games feeling of joy, the phrase "play computer" for me was something incredible.
My goal is to make it a game, not an interactive movie and not a boring indie that you will buy for the sake of two achievements and collections for 1 buck, a game that will be fun to play. I don't have huge resources, capabilities, or expertise to create game-high duration, I expect 1 hour of passage, it's not much, but I tried to make it so that the game gave you pleasure, not suffering, thank you for your attention.
- Many in-game items.
- Hardcore gameplay (metroidvania style).
- A large, seamless world without additional loadings.
- Decent pixel-art, no spread fonts, images, etc.
- Easy and not annoying music.
- The game is optimized so that running will be enough 1 core processor with a simple video card.
- Nice looking interface.
For me metroidvania, means:
And the last one, my favorite game is symphony of the night, what's your's?
Adventure game from Russian developer, for those who yearned for metroidvania games.