We’re reaching the spooky season with tons of great news, so less BLAH BLAH and more LET’S GO!!
In case you don't remember from last year, IDD is one of the most important indie game development events in Spain, and last month we had the honor to repeat our attendance… physical stand included!
We ended dead, but also super happy about all the positive feedback about the game. Thanks so much to everyone who visited our stand, organization, publishers and all the wonderful devs we met!
For those who couldn't come, here's a quick IDD23's recap!
Having a stand at such big event meant preaching how good was being puked by a giant Worm God while watching visitors being kicked by bosses, but also meeting cool publishers that could be interested in the game.
That’s why during the last month we’ve been working on two demos: a stand-visitor one (with bosses and Tick Joe's minigame), and a publisher one (with story content too).
You guys seemed to enjoy (and suffer) the public demo!
Besides discovering new minor bugs in the bosses, we also noted down all your feedback. Inputs like increasing Medoo's visibility in dark scenarios and improving the "You need to reload, dude" visual feedback will be fixed for the final game for sure. Thank you!
There’s a lot to tell but unfortunately less to show (because spoilers). However, here’s everything Alex has been working on these months!
A tiny part of Pinksburg Church main hall! (WIP)
>> +20 NPC designs, and even a new secondary character! (more info soon)
As mentioned in the last devblog, our favorite music duo Rogue Sonics recently sent us brand new sfx for one of the fights people had the chance to try playing the demo at the event, and also a couple of tracks related to NetherWorld’s capital: Pinksburg and Boss #9. Aaargh can’t wait for you to listen to them!!
First draft of the whole script is at 96% now! Luckily, our script integration system allows us to keep creating cinematics regardless the scene has final dialogues or not, so it’s great for avoiding bottlenecks.
With the 60% of the game fully playable and with no critical bugs, our awesome programmer Dan is going at full throttle with the cinematics of the remaining 40%. Our main goal is to have them ready + a fully playable beta version of NetherWorld for Christmas aprox.
NetherWorld looks great on portable...
...and on Switch dock too!
In case you didn't know, one of our Kickstarter rewards for "Dark Soul" tier backers and above was called “You as NPC”.
Well, the time has come: In the following weeks, we'll send them a form so they can help us creating their own NPCs for the game!
Not a "Dark Soul" backer? Don't worry, we know you have a dark soul anyway, so you can help us too...
If you have any questions or insults, please comment below or send us a mail to email@example.com.
Thanks so much for your support and see you in the next devblog... Or event! ;)
We’re happy to show you our organic cyberpunk designs for NetherWorld capital, mabs (not mobs), and the current state of: music, bosses, EVERYTHING!
2023 first months arrived with unexpected bosses, reward system and big places! Did we survive? (Now you have to click here to find out)
Seems like Santa had some extra GIF(t)s for you to celebrate the New Year! Let’s unwrap our experience at IDD22, a new trailer, recent upgrades and...
Let’s welcome autumn announcing our first physical event and showing you whatever we did this summer besides sweating like pigs! GO GO GO
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.