Need For Speed Shift Wallpaper PackWallpaper 1 comment
17 Need For Speed Shift Wallpapers in 1920x1200
Players are thrust into the loud, visceral, intense, athletic experience of racing a car on the edge of control from the driver’s perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the brutal experience of a first person crash dynamic. Need for Speed SHIFT features an accurate, accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to feel every impact, every change of track surface and every last bit of grip as you push yourself to the edge.
The all-new driver profile is the ultimate extension of the true driver’s experience. This system gives each player a unique persona based on a player’s driving skill and style - aggressive or precise. Driver profile impacts how a player unlocks cars, overall career progression and online matchmaking. In Need for Speed SHIFT, how you drive is who you are behind the wheel.
Need for Speed SHIFT is being developed by Slightly Mad Studios in collaboration with Black Box and senior vice president Patrick Soderlund at EA Games Europe. Slightly Mad Studios includes developers and designers that worked on the critically acclaimed games GT Legends and GTR 2.
- True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is traveling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
- Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and game play experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
- Dynamic Crash Effect - When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are 'taking damage'. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race.
- Total Customization – Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences.
- Photo Real Cars and Tracks – Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
17 Need For Speed Shift Wallpapers in 1920x1200
The playable Need for Speed: SHIFT Falken demo.
The 1.02 European patch for Need for Speed: Shift. See File Details for a list of changes.
The 1.02 North American patch for Need for Speed: Shift. See File Details for a list of changes.
The 1.01 European patch for Need for Speed: Shift. See File Details for a list of changes.
The 1.01 North American patch for Need for Speed: Shift. See File Details for a list of changes.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Need for Speed: High Stakes (also known as Need For Speed: Road Challenge in Europe) is a 1999 racing video game, developed by Electronic Arts Canada...
Devastate your opponents and seek out shortcuts to shave a few seconds off your time and improve your standing. Every car offers a unique experience...
Inflict carnage and destruction as you tear through the best from the Burnout series made exclusively for handheld gaming. Race the legends, take on an...
Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, released in Japan as Over Drivin' III: Hot Pursuit, is a racing video game released in 1998. It is the third major title...
Takes the most explosive moments of the popular Burnout series of racing games, mashes them together and adds some new surprises - giving you the best...
Need for Speed World (previously known as Need for Speed: World Online) is the 15th installment in the long-running racing video game Need for Speed franchise...
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Love this game!
Surely the images are photographs!
I want them to make a Underground 3, the concept was the best any car game could have. They should just make an version with upgraded graphics that could be so cool.
I hate this game sorry but all other need for speed is much better :)
Played this on the xbox in the store "Game™" and it was just terrible. We got annoyed and held down the reset button on the kiosk which requires an un-plug to reset then ran to "Gamestation™" and did it on that kiosk too. Was funny just because it was such a bad game.
It is also funny because allot of the staff members don't know about the unplug to reset so they leave it off. It is only discovered it works the next day after the power in the store has been switched off or whatever.
and underground3 ;)
give us nfs most wanted 2
Here it is! They're making the new Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012.
That graphics are so good *-*
I totally support you! Give the people what they want!
nice game and my mustang with 860 horse power is really fearsome