You're an engineer who lost his entire fortune overnight. You've been forced to leave your home and start from scratch. Explore the game world, build settlements, and create alliances with other players. You'll never be bored again!
Journey of life is a survival/city-builder game that will help you explore your own creativity. You'll start off on an island with nothing and work your way to a thriving settlement!
If you want to have a successful village, it's important to build a variety of stations that will process materials found on the islands into components used in crafting tools and weapons. You will need all sorts of resources like wood, copper, or metal ore.
Explore the wild and ancient ruins of the world. You'll find that no matter where you go, there are ancient ruins waiting to be explored.
The game has been developed so far with these features:
- PVP and PVE System, defend your village from real enemies and wild creatures.
- Character Customization - male/female
- Weather system - Sunny, Cloudy, Rain, Storm
- Ore Smelting, Metal Casting
- Food Cooking
- Clay proccesing
- Various types of wild animals
Hunt them to gather your resources for a future process in crafting and cooking.
- Expanding building part and stations system
- Experience and skill system
- Advanced Modular weapons and tools
- Advanced Power System
- Advanced Ore mining
- Advanced Transport Vehicles
- Advanced AI Systems for Animal AI
- Advanced Cooking system
- Advanced House System
- Advanced Character Management
- Advanced Combat System
- Language Translations
Check out our Roadmap
Find more info on our Wiki
Join our Facebook Community
Join our Discord Community.
Join our Subreddit.
This content update contains farming mechanics and windmills. This extends to few various plants you can plant from seed. Plots need to be wet before dragging seed on them. With little care and love will provide a good food source.
Windmill and connectors are added as it was in the previous version. Sadly we still didn't make automatic stations so the only use atm is playing around to learn ratios. But we will try to push it within the next 2 updates.
Next 2 weeks we will be focused on polishing up some of the features, UI, gameplay and connecting all of the content together
Let us know what would you see added, fixed, or improved.
- Added - Farm plot 1, 4 slots
- Added - Farming Mechanics
- Added - Seed - Coffee, Peper, Beans, Cotton, Carrot
- Added - Coffee, Peper, Bean, Cotton, Carrot
- Added - Bone powder can be used as fertilizer
- Added - Gear - 6, 12, 18 T
- Added - Windmill
- Added - Vertical connector 6, 12, 18 T
- Added - Horizontal connector 12T
- Added - Encyclopedia to pause menu [WIP]
- Changed - Tweaked Creative UI
- Fixed - If you hit enter while adding a name to save game it won't take correct input
- Fixed - Flax doesn't drop item
Hey all, here is the new content update for our survival/city building game.
Hey all, In this update, we added a few manual station's Windmill and power transfer shafts are done for next update!
A new pack of items is released. From caves to various items and stations.
Hey guys We are back! Take out apologies for not posting so long. A lot of things happened to us and we had to sort things out. We are finally back and...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.