Pick up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling. Freeman is thrust into the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the wrong he unleashed back at Black Mesa. And a lot of people, people he cares about, are counting on him.
A custom shader enhances the HDR of the Source Engine.
Enhanced HDR for Source engine games
What's the difference between the fullbloom, halfbloom and nobloom version?
- Full bloom blends bloom with 100% opacity, half is means 50% opacity, and nobloom is 0%(bloom is disabled)
- You may choose one of those depends on you.
How does it works?
- This mod is a custom engine_post shader
- Changes the way how engine blends bloom
- ACES Tonemapping
- A little bit of chromatic aberration
How to install?
- Just put one of EnhancedHDR folders to the custom folder.
- Only maps with HDR are working with this mod.
- If the game only shows up with single soild color, Try to run a brighter map first, if it works, then run the map you wanna play.
- HL2: Update
- HL2: EP1
- HL2: EP2
- Mobility Mod (Require Color Colorrection disabled)
- Synergy (Require -dxlevel 90)
- TF2 (Require -dxlevel 90)
Not working games:
- All L4D branch engine games like l4d l4d2 asw portal2
- MJP (for "The Baking Lab" repository that provides the ACESTonemapping function.)