Welcome to the 1940’s. Europe is being torn apart by the war, the USA is preparing for battle and the mob does business as usual. Only this time they went too far, even for Vinnie’s standards.
Prepare yourself to go to war after you make a shocking discovery about what actually happened during the end-stage of the Thugtown Massacre from Guns, Gore & Cannoli 1.
"Just when you thought you were out, we’re pulling you back in!"
1944, the war in Europe is entering its final stage. 15 years have passed since Vinnie survived the Thugtown Massacre. But now, some loose ends start crawling out of the past, dragging Vinnie as far as the European battlefield of World War 2. Find out who is chasing Vinnie around like a dog, turning all his friends into foes.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 continues the rich, engaging gangster story of the first game and includes all the fast paced action you’ve come to love, we made the best even better, with:
Vinnie has received a massive upgrade in his mobility features. 360 aiming, double jumping, kicking, jump-kicking, dodge rolls, somersaults, dual murder weapons and a weapon wheel.
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 features a full single or multiplayer campaign mode, packed with action, humor and animated cutscenes.
We pushed our artists to the limits to produce the best immersive, atmospheric backgrounds, smoothest animations, and coolest special effects, setting a new benchmark for 2D games. Look for opportunities to bring down walls, explode barrels, drop crates on top of enemies, blow up cars and even kick your enemies through doors. Enjoy watching the corpses of your enemies fly through the air like ragdolls after you blast them away with your rocket launcher.
Walk around in the European battlefields of World War 2. Every level of Guns, Gore & Cannoli breathes the 1940’s. Every inch of the game is like a picture straight from the second World War era. The cars, the furniture, the speakeasy clubs, the music, the propaganda posters, the streets and the weaponry reflect the turbulent time that the 1940’s were.
You don’t want to die alone in the trenches? Well round up a platoon of 4 players and get blasting. Play as Vinnie in the solo campaign, or with up to 3 friends together while fighting through hordes of Nazis, zombies, monster, gangsters, cops, soldiers, tanks, submarines... in this all-new and incredibly fun arcade-style co-op action game. Teamwork is essential to surviving waves of enemy goons.
‘War is hell’ unless you are Vinnie Cannoli and you turn every problem into a cynical joke, blurting out one-liners and snappy comments after a nice, juicy kill. Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 will be a fun experience, not only to play but also to watch. Funny one-liners, screaming deaths, comical dialogs and hilarious enemies make you play this violent kill-simulator with a smirky grin on your face.
1. first, you need to install UABE (Unity Assets Bundle Extractor) Here is the link:
2. once installed, you have to open the program and select the "Open" option
3. go to the "gg&c2_data" or folder and lookup for the file Called "Resourse.assets"
4. once the load is complete, you can see a bunch of files, which are:
* Texture2d = the sprites/models of the Characters
* Animati animations
* AudioClip = The sounds of the game
* Sprite = some other sprites (taken from the Texture2D)
* Animator = i guess is the animations of the characters (i'm not sure at all)
* M files that make run the game correctly
* shader = environment settings
* mesh = 3d models
5. extract them, but for that, open "plugins" and click on "Export as PNG"
6. once you extracted them you can edit them
(for that, you need between Photoshop, Paint.net, and Gimp, you can choose every program that you like to modify the sprites, I'll recommend you Paint.net because it's much easier to use)
7. for installing a mod, just open the same file (don't forget to make a backup of it) and look up the file that you want to replace (you can find it by its Id number, Eg: Daisy/Zoey = 160, or Bouncer/Charger = 140) open "plugins" then press "edit" and press "ok", click on the "load" button and lookup for the image that you want to replace, when you did it correctly, press ok when it's loaded.
8. once you finished, press "file" and press "save" call it resourse.assets(any number), and click on "save"
9. once you finished, replace the Main "resource.assets" and replace it with the modded one (don't replace the backup)
if you think UABE it's way much harder to use, I'll recommend you to use "Assets Studio" which can be downloaded here: Github.com (it's easy to use)
Note: this also works on the first game, so don't worry if you ask if it's not gonna work.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
"finnally some action" yes, i finnaly did the Saul Goodman mod For GG&C This mod replaces Luigi
"Finnally, a beefy oponent" This mod replaces Frankie the fly with Red Skull, another fictional WWII villain.
"You got me!" this mod changes the pistol and Tommygun gangster look to the ones that appear in the Joe Barista Cutscene.
"Oh, those germans, they all think I'm helping them build their precious Third Reich, SCREW THAT!" This mod Replaces Luigi With Frankie the fly
"Don't worry, you look way better now" This mod replaces the clothing of the Doughboy soldiers with the WWII soldiers that we can find in he game
"Hehe, Now you are all fired!" "I'm having a BBC, How do you like your ribs?!" this mod replaces the Flamethrower with the one that appears on Serious...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.