Globosome: Path of the Swarm is an exploratory action adventure in which you are a little spherical being that has lost its swarm.By feeding on your natural environment, you can replicate into your own swarm. The swarm enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.
* Explore a living, breathing world: Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive a dangerous flora
* Learn new skills over the course of your journey: you learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to reach new places and learn more about the mysterious world of Globosome
* Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins
Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Geddert’s animated short and the award-winning 2012 original.
* Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
* No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
* Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
* Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
* Additional levels and content will follow in updates
The Globosome: Path of the Swarm Soundtrack by the amazing film composer Maryna Aksenov is available now! You can listen to it here: Maryna-aksenov.bandcamp.com
Watch AppSpy and PocketGamer play Globosome: Path of the Swarm and talk about it on their latest "Eye on the AppStore". You'll be surprise what's their...
Check out this interesting news article on PocketGamer.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.