Enrol with the police, emergency medical services or fire department and take on missions unique to each service in an open world. Engage in desperate car chases, diagnose life-threatening injuries, and put out lethal fires! Each department has its own vehicles and equipment for you to operate while on duty. Play in single player, or work together with friends in online multiplayer to tackle incidents across a shared world.
Usually the first to respond to a criminal incident, the police are equipped with the fastest vehicle and a variety of equipment. Their roles vary from handing out parking tickets to chasing down dangerous suspects. They’ll do everything they can to prevent criminal activity and put a stop to any crimes in progress.
As an emergency medical specialist, your job lies in keeping members of the public alive, treating patients’ injuries, diagnosis and more. Lifesaving equipment you’ll utilise includes medical kits, stretchers and ambulances.
The role of the fire department extends far beyond putting out flames, as they work closely with medical services out in the field, swiftly cutting open crashed cars so that medical staff can reach the casualty. The fire department won’t engage in the pursuit of suspects, but will handle the aftermath of an incident, including, of course, putting out fires. Battling raging flames and freeing trapped civilians involves some heavy-duty gear including spreaders, a fire hose, a fire extinguisher and a fire truck.
Team up with fellow players online and divide your team between the three emergency services at will. Race around the open world in various vehicles, to where you are needed, working together to help civilians in accidents or catch a fleeing criminal.
Various calls to action will see you responding to incidents based on your chosen department, as well as the relevant area in the open world. From speeding and illegal parking, to raging fires and life-threatening car accidents, the pressure is on in Flashing Lights.
Flashing Lights features a thriving open world (currently 3.5KM x 3.5KM) that will see emergencies break out in all corners of life.
All screenshots on this page are a work in progress, and visuals are subject to change. It is our plan to expand the open world to include different environments, missions and scenarios. We will also be adding further emergency services equipment and gameplay mechanics throughout the Early Access period.
A new update for Flashing Lights is out now! This update starts off with a brand new interior for the hospital. You can now walk through the front doors and explore the ER.
We have also brought back some festive cheer to Flashing Lights, adding a Christmas tree in central park, festive hats, and also a chance for your cones or flares to turn into presents.
Full Update Notes
- Hospital update with interior
- Christmas hats for players and Christmas tree in central park
- Optional snow effect for the camera, turn it on and off with chat command /snow
- Random possibility to spawn Christmas present prop by placing Cones or Road Flares
- AI traffic spawning range adjusted (city vs highways)
- Adjustments made when getting out of a car to prevent falling though ground
- Request Transport menu for downed AI ped/suspect no longer gets stuck
- Fixed NPC sliding or disappearing when player grabbed them out of vehicle
- Character no longer continues to burn after being revived
- Fixed an issue where calling for a Tow pickup would sometimes skip target vehicle and spawned a pedestrian instead
- Addressed issues with police callouts not clearing
- Missing person mission [ID 1007] should no longer end prematurely
- Updated vehicle trunk props
- Adjusted render distance for props depending on Prop spawn settings in Graphics menu
- Speed sign fixed in area 38-9
Watch out in January, when we plan to announce the next Flashing Lights roadmap!
We wish you all a happy holidays and a wonderful new year.
Flashing Lights Team
Brand new sheriff liveries for police. Fire hydrants added across the map.
The original map has been removed, and the new one expanded.
We need your help in testing the update! This is your chance to play an early version of the new map.
We'll need your help to test this update before it goes live to everyone!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.