You can rent a pond and run a fishing business. Improve, breed fish, choose which fish will live in your lake. Raise the rating of your lake and you will have a greater influx of clients.
- Choose a lake that you like better (or for which there is enough money)
- Put a fish in the lake, it'll be completely "alive". Eat, hunt, reproduce, die
- Improve your fishing grounds. Build bridges, gazebos. It will also raise the rating of the lake.
-Keep an eye on the balance of the fish, catch fish that is not needed in the lake by using special fishing nets and sell it.
- Simply grow fish for catching and selling, for example rare fish species that require special care and license.
- Feed lake places for fishermen or just to make the fish grow faster
There are two modes, 1. First-person (build, use fishing nets or just walk) and 2. A view from a video surveillance camera showing the characteristics of the lake and other important management elements is also available to speed up the time
Hey, after a long pause, a new report:
- A little bit more "fishing", now you can choose where to stand the boat
- Fishermen are ready "visitors", so far they just buy a ticket and try to lure the fish to catch it later.
There are a lot of fixes on the little things. Soon there will be open testing, if you want to take part in it - added a link to a discord channel Discord.gg
Progress on the project at the moment. What is planned to do.
Progress on the project in a month. What is planned to do.
In this article I want to tell you about the peculiarities of the project and what I plan to do.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.