a new release of Fifteen Puzzle X is out!
Fifteen Puzzle X 0.13:
In this new release I've been working on different improvements:
- I improved the graphics and the font to make it more readable and nice.
- I implemented online leaderboards using Scoreloop (multiple leaderboards for each puzzle size and puzzle type) to be able to compete for the best score over the world.
- I implemented the possibility to save game state to continue later. This feature is very important if you want to do a 5x5 or 6x6 that take some time and you want to continue later.
- I implemented the save state when you received call or a short message to avoid to lose your game.
- The game now is not full screen and give you the possibility to see the bar at the top.
- I fixed few bugs reported by users.
Here some screenshots:
Enjoy and let me know if you have any issue/idea.
Hi all, this is my first android game. It's the classic Sliding Tile Game. Check out my blog for more details! :)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.