Expansive Civilian Warfare (ECW) is a standalone game that is built off the W3D engine (specifically the version that C&C Renegade used). Based off of the late Roleplay 2, the new ECW team has taken C&C Renegade to a whole new level!
Just figured I'd push a reminder that we're still alive and kicking on w3dhub.com (I might have only remembered to push this to this site because things are pretty slow irl lately :/ ).
• The Sabertruck has drove into San Casina, a fully electric all wheel drive car with very fast acceleration; however, it tops out at about 155-160 MPH.
• The Mysterious Forest death match map has made it into San Casina, this terrain was originally made for my Slenderkane map, but I figured it would make a good addition for ECW.
Worry not, this terrain DOES NOT make it to San Casina and there TOTALLY ISN'T a secret object on it with unlockable perks.
• A new house has been added somewhere in ECW, it features 3 weapons cupboards, a fridge, and an item safe. However, it has no garage or security system.
• Added 8 more high scores to the game (yay for more chance to gain inventory!).
• Added another disaster event to San Casina! Thank the APB Team for the asset needed for this!
• Updated the config file to version 20 this adds several config parameters that were only on the server until recently. Make sure to make a copy of your config file if you've made a lot of changes to it as it'll be overridden!
• Repositioned Santa's Workshop to fix graphical issues.
• Fixed several missing names from the credits as well as added some new ones.
• Refactored a chunk of the code for my own sanity.
• Also fixed several chunks of code that could potentially cause a crash (although I doubt any of them where the reason the server crashes during crime… never know though).
• Fixed an exploit with the tutorial that would allow players to play as the invincible tutorial character outside the tutorial.
• Made some code handle character swaps or script removes that could have caused code not to be cleaning up properly.
• Added an error message to the code just so I'd know if an error happened (kind of hoping it was causing a crash but I doubt it at this point).
• Fixed a possible crash caused by the random number generator trying to be called for ranges that matched (IE: 0-0 or 43-43). If this crash was an issue it was caused by dynamic numbers and not hard coded.
• Fixed the missing synchronization of weapons cupboards/fridges/safes.
• Fixed the formatting of 7 high scores.
This patch adds a new aircraft, job, records, and tons of bug fixes and tweaks!
Added the new nuclear strike disaster, the mobile Flak Truck, the Throwing Spear and the Boomerang. More in the full article!
Expansive Civilian Warfare has been released! Update your W3D Hub Launcher and download the game now!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.