Trapped in an abandoned space station, you must race against borrowed time to find your crew before your oxygen supply runs out. As you solve puzzles to open airlocks, locate power cores and disable transmitters, something tells you that you won’t be alone when you finally escape into the universe’s deep infinity.
This is an extreme VR experience that simulates sudden and dramatic acceleration, freefalling, twisting and rolling. Even with the 90 FPS frame rate, it is not for VR-sensitive players.
Gladiators, the wait is over!
Telefrag VR is now available on Steam, Oculus, and PlayStation VR. Make sure you have what it takes to become a space gladiator. Prepare your VR headset and one of the supported controllers (from Touch Controllers to 3dRudder and PS Aim (coming soon)!) In case if you still wonder, here's the new Telefrag VR Launch Trailer. Check it out! :)
Compete on 5 unique arenas: The Fallen Champion, The Mobius Villa, The Lazarus Grotto, The Imperial Shipyard and The Six Leagues Under. Each of them will give you a completely different experience, but above all, many challenges. We put in your hands a full arsenal of destruction, inspired by the legendary tools of extermination from the classic 90's FPS games: Particle Cannon, Laser Pistol, Plasma Rifle, Flak Cannon, Rocket Launcher. Pick the best loadouts, conquer the enemies, and finally make a name for yourself - The Champion.
For those who are not following our news, here's the short brief, what are the core features of the game.
Telefrag VR is set in an alternative universe where the Roman Empire never collapsed and instead consolidated its power on earth and continued to expand into outer space. The conquering of new systems and races, and development of new technologies ushered in a new era of gladiator battles.
• Loadout Management – Players have a chance to utilize different loadouts, each containing two weapons. Every weapon features two firing modes and a unique teleportation attack.
• Teleport Attacks and Telefrags – Teleporting allows players’ contact weapons to inflict “Melee Damage” as they shift from one point of the arena to the next, adding an extra layer to the standard teleport mechanic used in VR.
• Guns – Projectile weapons inflict “Ranged Damage” upon the target. The game features well-known classic arena shooter weapons.
• Fast-Paced matches – You have two different locomotion types at your disposal. Get comfortable with dash movement or experience, why gladiatorial battles are reserved for the most persistent ones in the free locomotion.
• Impossible Spaces – Walkable surfaces can be placed regardless of gravity, allowing the player to travel on any designated surface regardless of its rotation and position relative to the “real” floor. This enables multiple angles of attacks and passages through play space, and as a result a fresh take on competitive level design.
• Arena Game Mode – A 1v1 gameplay mode where the player enters an arena with 5 weapons ready to pick. Choose two of them to compose the best loadout. We put in your hands (both hands actually) a full arsenal of destruction, inspired by the legendary tools of extermination from the classic 90's FPS games.
In case of any problems with the game, feel free to contact us, using Steam forum or our Discord channel. We'll try to investigate the incoming bug reports as soon as possible. Also, make sure that you're on the loop, 'cause our team is ready to rock with you on Telefrag VR arenas! You will find all the details on Discord.
In behalf of the whole Telefrag VR Team, we hope that Telefrag VR succesfully inject some classic arena shooters vibe to the virtual reality. Let's Get to Fraggin'!
Telefrag VR’s arenas will open their gates on July 19, 2019, simultaneously on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PlayStation VR!
Comfort in VR is undoubtedly a thing that every developer has to take care of, so that the game can be not only exciting but also does not cause motion...
We can officially confirm that Telefrag VR is coming to PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive this Summer!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.