Melbourne, Australia – Crystalised are proud to announce the first-look, live action trailer taken from the Alpha build of Desert Zombie: Last Stand, a first-person zombie survival shooter for iOS devices. In addition, vast amounts of new features have been added to make Desert Zombie: Last Stand and top quality experience like you’ve never seen before.
Desert Zombie: Last Stand now includes:
Free Roaming, Third Person Gameplay
- Game is now completely free-roaming as opposed to on rails - explore the environment
- Player-controllable third person camera as popularised by games such as Gears of War
- ‘Iron-sights’ for pinpoint accuracy
- Six harsh desert levels to explore with indoor and outdoor environments
- Varied terrain – slaughter the undead from all
- Take the door-mounted gun of a Blackhawk helicopter
- On-rails flythrough sequence
- Lay waste to zombie strongholds
New Zombie Types
- Two new exciting enemy types including an additional boss and the formidable “Suicide Hyper” zombie
- Additional weapons for a more varied arsenal
- 50Cal and Minigun turrets for you to take control of and defend choke points
- Multiple control schemes including support for virtual joy-pad and screen swiping
- Adjustable sensitivity allowing you to slaughter zombies with deadly speed and accuracy
Desert Zombie includes free-roaming gameplay as well as on-rail sequences to provide a complete experience for gamers who are screaming out for a quality first-person shooter on iPhone and iPad.
“Having free-roaming capabilities in Desert Zombie: Last Stand creates gameplay that, until now, has gone largely unexplored on mobile gaming devices. We’re excited that Desert Zombie: Last Stand will be the first game of its kind released on the mobile version of the UDK – Epic’s technology has allowed us to create a truly impressive experience.
- Cam Phillips, Crystalised