I have been working on Assault! these days and the result will be a new Assault! version available at the end of this week.
- Shotgun reloading has been fixed. In last version there was a bug and no matter how many bullets you had it always reloaded eight bullets. Now it will reload just the bullets needed until the shotgun is full (eight bullets).
- Crawling added. I think something i really missed in the game is crawling, so I have added it and you can crawl and get more precision when shooting or cover behind a crate. You will be able to crawl with control key.
- New AS_Ship map has been added. The battlefield is a transport ship with containers where you can easily hide to you enemies or get lost. You will be able to choose between AS_Ship or DM_garages map when creating a game. You can see more screenshots of the map on the images section.
- Grenade explosion time has been also reduced because you could easily see them and escape before they explode.
- I have added Shade-C's Volumetric Light Rays (God Rays), They give a good effect but they eat a lot of resources on your PC, so you can choose to activate them or not in settings.
- Another problem I saw is that sometimes is very difficult to distinguish between teammates and enemies, and that could result easily in a team kill. I have solved this adding the username of your teammates over their heads.
- Lastly, The gun model has been replaced by this new, more sophisticated model:
I hope you have fun with new version and I will be waiting for your feedback and suggests.