Forum Thread
MOTY 2006 Needs You ! (Forums : Mod of the Year Awards : MOTY 2006 Needs You !) Locked
Thread Options
Stuffie
Stuffie Mod DB Star * !
Nov 1 2006 Anchor

Budding Director ? Got some great mod footage? Developer got some cool footage of your mod you want to pimp ?

Whoever or whatever you are Mod DB's MOTY 2006 needs your help.

We are looking for any quality mod footage you have of any length, for any game in any style., the more diverse the range the happier we shall be.

Only a few parameters before you submit anyting

• Mod footage must be of quality. Not something you just pulled out of your recycle bin after a test session
  • Needs a MINIMUM resolution of 640*480
  • Must not violate Mod DB s Terms of Service

Your footage will then be considered to be used in both the MOTY trail and any other number of MOTY video features. We greatly appreciate any submissions (within the above guidlines) and hope getting your mod seen center stage will be enough incentive for everyone to submit there best footage.

FTP to upload your videos coming shorty, however if you have them uploaded elsewhere including on Mod DB please simply post you links in this thread.

Thanks

note: all irrelavant posts will be deleted

Edited by: Stuffie

--

Stuffie
User Posted Image

::idiot::
::idiot:: village ^
Nov 1 2006 Anchor

oh so this is how you planned on getting in videos.

--

User Posted Image

Nov 2 2006 This post has been deleted.
Category_5_Hurricane
Category_5_Hurricane Michael Waltrip fan
Nov 3 2006 Anchor
Nov 13 2006 Anchor

Does It have to be from a released mod?

HL2: Runes

Trailer #1
Trailer #2

Dragonlord
Dragonlord Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Nov 14 2006 Anchor

Not necessary. There's also a section for the best upcoming mod and things like that. I guess you just have to have something to show off ( video footage anybody? ) but I'm not sure on that one.

myles
myles Woah.
Nov 14 2006 Anchor

OK,

i have uploaded one for Homeworld Invasion, will ikt be used?

--

Portfolio

Error: The operation completed successfully.

Nov 14 2006 Anchor

Youtube.com
Youtube.com

are soem of the videos for www.risingconflicts.com

Nov 15 2006 Anchor

The Chosen One for UT'99 trailer ( three different mirrors ) :

Unreal.pl

Btmaps.com

drunkill
drunkill Red alert: A Path Beyond - Promotions
Nov 16 2006 Anchor

Dragonlord wrote: Not necessary. There's also a section for the best upcoming mod and things like that. I guess you just have to have something to show off ( video footage anybody? ) but I'm not sure on that one.

Probably ingame renders (it upcomming means it's not released yet, so they could be right on the verge of a release i guess, but stil be classified as upcomming) Or they can post stroylines, settings, renders concept art, all that stuff.

--

Public Relations/Promotional Artist
Red Alert: A Path Beyond

User Posted Image

Dec 24 2006 Anchor

I uploaded a trailer for my UT2004 mod, "Gunreal", using the form (https://www.moddb.com/groups/2006-mod-of-the-year-awards). I put in the info:
Name: Gunreal
Mod: none

Im not sure how to get something into the mod field, and if the name is done right, so Im not sure if it'll go through. Anyway, it's a non-music version especially for Moddb (because the trailer music is copyrighted), but if needed, the full version can be gotten here, incase I did it wrong:
Deefrag.com

Edited by: Dario_D

--

Gunreal Beta Released (for UT2004, with Auto-Updater)

Dec 24 2006 Anchor

Well, the MOTY Awards are already into their second Phase, which basically means you don't have a chance of getting any awards at this point since we narrowed it down to the Top 100 about a week ago. However, we will definitely still be using the ModCast Theater, so we'll be sure to add your trailer to the lineup soon after the MOTY Awards. Thank you for submitting your video. :)

Edited by (in order): Karuto, Karuto

--

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster."
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil, Aphorism 146

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.