A crudely preogrammed, but extremely reliable Flash CS3 platformer game engine. Helps you get started fast, and easily.
In v3.0, there were still some bugs, the physics were off, and the collision detecting for the trenches in "westlichen Vor" would require them to be huuuge. And that's not too good.
In v3.1 --
- Fixed physics
- Fixed collision detecting
- Fixed action related bugs
- Fixed realistic jumping heights.
- No double jump
- Water speed slowed to be more realistic
- Player movement animation changed for walking though water.
Version 2.0 and 3.0 will be available for free download soon.
Version 3.1 will not be available for download, until v3.2 is done.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.