Originally created by Volition Inc to run Freespace 2, the FS2_Open engine has been radically improved so that the engine can now compete with modern space combat simulation engines.
This is Novachen's upgraded version of the The Deuterium Connection Campaign for FreeSpace2 in Version 1.0.1-Nova. This is the manual archive, that does not contain a preconfigured wxLauncher profile, but it is usable for Linux and Macintosh aswell.
You must fight overwhelming odds in the most dangerous nebula ever discovered. Take on swarms of Shivans and tame the vast wilderness known as the Noxious Nebula.
Extract this into your FreeSpace2 Folder and select "Nova Upgrade: The Deuterium Connection" in the Mods tab of your wxLauncher.
1.0.0 -> 1.0.1-Nova
- Nameplates for every ship
- Corrected available loadout for every mission.
- Fixed directives events in most missions.
- The Pandemic got more hitpoints in "Clearing the Way" to make this mission more challenging.
- Deleted the Sun from "Probing the Veil" because it is a full nebula mission.
- Added a Shivan Bomber wing that attacks in "Relief Escort" and "Mending a Broken Wing"
- Deleted the Sun from "Mending a Broken Wing" because it is a full nebula mission.
- The directive in "Patrol" is now visible.
- The objective in "Patrol" will now be marked as completed.
- Deleted the Sun from "Patrol" because it is a full nebula mission.
- Included the Red Alert carry status for Alpha in "Patrol"
- Added two Molochs in "Lets Rock".
- The Dread got more hitpoints in "Lets Rock" to make this mission more challenging.
- Some repositioning of ships and waypoints in "Lets Rock".