1. You need clean installation of TEOD 0.95 full version.
2. Then extract this file (the patch) into your Zero Hour folder.
If you already installed (have) TEOD 0.95 full version, just follow step 2.
To set up AI to work, go to Zero Hour\Data and rename Scripts folder to 1Scripts
- Added target designator to Spetsnaz. Allows them to call-in Cruise Missile Strike.
- BMPT-72 Terminator is now available from Vehicle Drop for Russia.
- Added 2S25 Sprut-SD. Available for Russian Air Forces.
- Added Boomer VBIED. Available for all GLA subfactions!
- Added Nuclear Missile Silo for USA USMC!
- Added AGM-129 Cruise Missile Launcher for SOCOM! It can be upgraded with Nuclear Warhead.
- Added new sound for Russian Command Center. No more Russian anthem on select ;)
- Battle Buses now have 2 RPG Troopers from the start.
- Kill Crew ability for Partisans is now individual upgrade for every Partisan instead of global upgrade. Cost 500$ for each Partisan and take one minute to research.
- SURN with GPS Scrambler is cloaking itself either now.
- Smerch doesn’t require unlock for Strategic Missile Forces.
- Black Hawk, Z-19 and Mi-17 can now force fire the ground.
- Navy Seals are now buildable for SOCOM. Cost: 600
- Chrizantema-S is now main combat unit for Strategic Missile Forces instead of T-90. You can’t spam T-90 as SMF anymore.
- 2S25 Sprut is now now main combat unit for Russian Air Forces instead of T-90. You can’t spam T-90 as AF anymore.
- Chrizantema-S was removed from Vehicle Drop for Russia. Only BMPT-72’s and BMP-3’s are dropped now.
- Laser Point Defense and Jamming System upgrades were removed. F-22 and Su-57 have those abilities from the start.
- Removed Helicopter Armor upgrade. Ka-52 has Stealth Mode from the start. Helicopters receive armor bonus after Air Forces subfaction research is complete.
- Increased resistance to radiation for Anti-Air units (Jets won’t eliminate them so easily now).
- Chrizantema can enter Tank Bunker now.
- Rapid Attack Forces have Demolitions Upgrade and Camouflage Upgrade from the start.
- Added “Detonate Now” ability to Terrorists.
- Decreased money per minute ratio for all Secondary Economies.
- Increased Subfaction upgrade cost to 4000
- Saboteurs are now available only for Rapid Attack Forces
- Decreased Overlord’s armor and rate of fire
- B-2 Nuke Bomb is specific upgrade for each plane now. Cost: 1500
- Nuke bomb for Bomb Trucks is now common upgrade – Nuke Truck Program. Allows to build Nuke Trucks with pre-installed Nuclear Bomb.
- Vampire deal damage even when is shot down.
- Superweapon limit is now restricting player from building more than one Topol-M, DF-41 or Minuteman Missile Silo.
- Tu-22M3 and B-2 Spirit are available only after Rank 3 for balancing reasons.
- Increased Shaheen’s reload time
- New unit voices: GAZ-Tiger, Su-25, Tunguska, Z-19, Machinegunner, DF-41, FN-6, Type 99, Pion, Motoliga IFV, Mirage, Shaheen-2, SURN , Torax, LOSAT, Javelin Trooper, TPY-2, Raytheon, BMPT-72, PCL-191, Mi-17, J-31, Flamethrower, F-15, Sprut and Boomer.
- Removed all effects from Vodnik, HQ-9, Wolf and Hacker Outpost voiceovers.
- New special power sounds: A-10 Strike, Fuel Air Bomb, USA Paradrop, Spy Drone, USAF Carpet Bombing, Russia AF Airstrike, VDV Paradrop, Father Of All Bombs, Spy Plane and Tu-22M3 Bombardment.
- HUGE volume adjustments. Almost every voiceover has been tuned down and now you won’t have one unit considerably louder than another.
- All infantry dying quotes and aircraft falling quotes can be heard by everyone now. We hope battles including infantry and aircraft will be more epic now ;)
- Fixed an issue when Pchela drone was indestructible.
- Fixed Stryker’s command set.
- Anthrax Beta affects SCUD Launcher now.
- Fixed an issue when UGV Scout Drone wasn’t been able to repair itself at War Factory.
- Fixed an issue when Neutron mines caused game crash. They also kill infantry now.
- Fixed an issue when Repair Kit ability doesn’t work sometimes.
- Fixed an issue when USA Spy Drone was able to be selected with Q as combat unit.
- Fixed an issue when upgraded Tomahawk missiles don’t create clusters after hitting infantry.
- Fixed an issue when Demo Bike’s driver was a rebel. It’s a terrorist now.
- Fixed animation bugs for Pion.
- Fixed an issue when Conscripts weren’t using Capture quotes when ordered to capture the building.
- Fixed an issue when howitzers were dealing zero to no damage to infantry.
- Fixed an issue when Subfaction upgrades didn’t have icons in queue
- Fixed an issue when BTR-90 was doing