A balance and immersion update to Star Wars Interregnum. This download comes with both Interregnum and the Enhanced 4X Mod required to run it. Checksum with Enhanced 4X 1.8 is 178163718. For Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion version 1.82. Large Address Aware also now comes bundled with the mod. It is HIGHLY recommended you apply it to your game if you have at least 4GB of RAM. If you do not, you will likely need to reduce your graphics settings. See the technical forum for detailed installation instructions. See the full description for the changelog.
Installation Instructions: Moddb.com
* All ships in the mod now have custom Engine Effects!
* Added Hangar Shield effects to most ships with side/forward hangars (Providence, Strike Cruiser etc.)
* Customized the Loading Screen.
* Star Wars maps by Sersanara now included in the default installation.
* Equalized the volume of sound effects and some dialog to be more consistent.
* Increased the amount of time between pirate raids, and more bounty is required for stronger raids.
* Increased the damage of many Alliance units by ~5%.
* Concussion Missile/Proton Torpedo research will now improve Proton Bombs as well.
* New Gladiator Star Destroyer Model by Jeroenimo.
* Replaced some Alliance civic structure meshes to give them some differences from the Empire and more commercial/run down feel.
* Reduced the Liberty's Overlapping Shield ability to give a 75% shield regen buff per level, from 90%.
* New "Target Analysis" ability for the Nebulon-B Frigate, giving all attacks a chance to ignore shields and a slight chance to disable frigates.
* Marauder Cruiser can now learn the same Torpedo Salvo ability used by the Torpedo Turret. Research is still in the defense tree.
* Added a new "Assault Shields" ability to the Assault Frigate Mark II; increases shield effectiveness at the cost of maneuverability.
* The Empire now uses the Star Galleon as a Trade ship and Gozanti Freighter as a Refinery ship.
* Empire Hero Captain Rogriss should no longer attempt to ram enemy units in combat.
* Corellian Corvette's Harass ability now does a slight amount of damage, in addition to its debuff.
* Fixed one of the major causes of passive AI.
* New particle effects for some abilities.
* Imperial II Star Destroyer's Ion Barrage will now work properly.
* Fix the main menu not appearing right for players with the non-steam version of Rebellion.
E4X 1.8 changelog
- Readjusted resource balance to try to eliviate early game crystal shortage and make metal more useful.
- New Planet Types Added.
- Added four new skyboxes. All but three of the previous skyboxes have been removed. A new minimod will allow you to use all skyboxes, but this will increase RAM usage.
- Pirate ships now use standard armor types for their classes. This should make their expected counters work better, and make them easier overall.
- Bombers now use the same armor type as Fighters. This means antifighter frigates deal much more damage to them.
- Corvettes now have their own armor type. Antifighter frigates still deal the most to them, followed by capitalships, other corvettes and light frigates.
- Scouts now use the Medium (Light Frigate) Armor type, have increased acceleration and top speed, and increased hull/shield regeneration rates.
- Mine armor type has been switched to Very Light. This will help the main anti-mine units like Scouts, Fighters and Flak destroy them faster.
- Removed some of the uglier planet alternate textures to reduce memory usage.
- Fixed texture issues with a Volcanic planet and the Artifact planet.