Compatibility for Witches of Brigmore. There may be newer versions of this now that we know how to modify store prices. Once store prices are changed + rune prices changed, Dishonored would have a real functional economy, forcing specialization. I think this is the biggest thing missing from the game now.
V0.4 - Should work on Dishonored, KOD and witches of Brigmore.
The goals for this mod are simple: make combat so hard that stealth is required for survival, but also make you much easier to hear and see. This mod is still alpha with lots of tweaking and new features to be added, but I'd like the TTLG communities input to guide its evolution. I want this to stay true to the original game while forcing creativity, instead of simply providing the option by making enemies more dangerous while not modifying their health.
Stealth: Harder, but Required
1. Enemies are more alert and persistant.
2. You make more noise and are easier to see.
3. You can no longer lean like a boss.
4. Sleep darts take 10 seconds to work without upgrades.
Magic & Abilities: Encourage Specialization
1. Abilities (shadow kill, vitality, agility, and blood thirsty) are now considerably more expensive.
2. Windblast no longer causes any direct damage.
Combat: More Risky
1. The world no longer stops for you during combat.
a) Except during assassinations. This causes problems if a target gets involved in a brawl.
2. Enemies wait less time inbetween attacks & blocks.
3. Offscreen damage is now equal to onscreen damage.
4. You can be stunned for longer.
5. Enemies attack in greater numbers.
6. Guns no longer have any spread damage.
1. Bodies pile up
2. No intro movie
3. Removed texture pop-in