This package will update all versions of CoC between 1.4.00 and 1.4.13. Please read the description:
MAY REQUIRE A NEW GAME
Beware that updating can ruin your game if you are using addons that alter the changed files in the patch.
- Extract into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R.- Call of Chernobyl directory and overwrite. Make sure relative paths are the same (ie. database should be extracted over S.T.A.L.K.E.R.- Call of Chernobyl\database)
Addon Compatibility With Patches:
- If you see anything in your STALKER-CoC\gamedata directory that is in the file changes, then it's like you don't have the patched version of that file. If you see that you are using modified gamedata that was changed, then avoid the patch and wait for all your addons to be updated.
- Due to the nature of mods, it's impossible to keep compatibility with every patch. The gamedata directory overwrites files stored in the .db files, even the patches. This loading order is dictated by the order in fsgame.ltx. This means it's possible addons will not break when you install patches but your game will be using old files. It's up to the addon creator to unpack the patches and release a compatible addon for the current CoC version.
- AO3, OWR3, STCOP will most likely always be compatible and are currently the only TeamEPIC supported addons for Call of Chernobyl. Purely comestic mods (textures/meshes) should always be compatible as well.
Technical Information about Patches:
- Versioning is done like Major.Minor.Patch.