This is the Imperial Community edition of the famous russian mod - Barbarians Revenge II. Now mod-foldered, eng-translated, stable and with some new interesting things.
Changes in Barbarians Revenge mod-foldered version:
- Added full content from the Barbarians Revenge II To The Last Sea 1.1 version.
- Added skies and water from the Roma Surrectum II mod
- Added a new lighting system from RS II + changes a bit to the atmosphere on the battlefield
- Added a full new music pack from BagaturKhan (i.e. from me), some tracks are really amazing!
- Fixed all bugs, which the "show_err" has found in original mod
- Added some balance changes to mod factions (esp. Carthage, Seleucids and others)
- More hardcore conditions and more agressive atmosphere in the main campaign
- More powerful Senate and Rebels in the map (for making a pain for lovers of fast gameplay)
FOR NOW THIS MOD IS MOD-FOLDERED AND HAVE ENGLISH TRANSLATION!!!
This version contains the already installed version of the Barbarians Revenge II 1.1 mod with all patches and updates. It is a separate folder. Therefore, no original files need to be changed. Installation is extremely simple. You need just take the folder, put it into the root directory, create a shortcut from Rometw.exe, write in Object there -mod: BRM -show_err, turn on the game and begin your conquest campaigns. No other ways, friends! Everything is simple and for humans!
Main authors of mod - Barbarians Revenge Team (Dick, Alxcruel)
Authors of the mod-foldered version - BagaturKhan and the Imperial forum community