Description

Why.. Why.. Do I Made This... I Hate Myself LOL (Just Dont Mind This Text Because 50 legth)

Preview
Zombie Female Soldier
Comments
Tomiechan
Tomiechan

Ryona time :3

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
JennyPahar
JennyPahar

Ripley, is that you?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+3 votes
DaFlameBMoi Author
DaFlameBMoi

who is ripley?

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Khold
Khold

Are you joking? You really don't know, who is Ripley? :O

Reply Good karma Bad karma+4 votes
TheLegendKing
TheLegendKing

who is ripley?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
DeadLotus
DeadLotus

Finally, some equality.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+5 votes
Guest
Guest

try to make a doom girl sprite

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Guest
Guest

Abby is that you

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

emit800
emit800

How install this?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Rex_191
Rex_191

It's okay if you simp for a female zombie sprite. Seriously, it's okay if you do, oh wait this isn't an addon for Hdoom.



This is one cringy *** comment so please forgive me.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
Sraigius95
Sraigius95

Good mod! Although it's unfortunate that it outright replaces assault rifle soldiers, so the only assault rifle units will be these girls... You know what would be awesome? If both assault rifle zombies, either man or woman, would have a chance to spawn in maps. For example, assault rifle man would have 92 % chance, assault rifle woman would have 8 % chance. You could use ProfessorExistential's RNG spawning code to make that happen:
Moddb.com

And in general, it would be great if there could be female variants of all the zombified soldiers. Pistol zombie girl, SMG zombie girl, shotgun zombie girl, minigun zombie girl. Pistol and SMG zombie girls could be most frequently encountered, say they could have 10 % chance of spawning, assault rifle girl could have 8 % chance, shotgun girl could have 5 % chance, minigun girl could have 1 % chance (very, very uncommon enemy to encounter).

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
BaronDemon
BaronDemon

LOL

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.