Collection of Doom music remixes for Ultimate Doom, John Romero's SIGIL, Doom II and Final Doom: TNT Evilution and Plutonia. Press "Read More" for more details and proper usage.
This pack contains remixed music for Ultimate Doom, John Romero's SIGIL (Episode 5), Hell on Earth and Final Doom. Based on DoomMetalVol4-5 the main theme is still metal and rock but there are some changes. For further details (and credits) read the included CHANGES.txt.
The pack contains 5 files:
- DOOMMETALMODIFIED.wad --- For Ultimate Doom and Hell on Earth.
- SIGILMETAL.pk3 --- For John Romero's SIGIL. If you're using SIGIL just place this after DOOMETALMODIFIED.wad in ZDL.
- TNTMETAL.pk3 --- For Final Doom: TNT: Evilution.
- PLUTONIAMETAL.pk3 --- For Final Doom: Plutonia Experiment.
Extract the file then use the corresponding wad or pk3 for the IWAD (game). Use ZDL to manage mods easily.
- For Ultimate Doom you need: DOOMMETALMODIFIED.wad (and SIGILMETAL.pk3 if you have SIGIL)
- For DooM II: Hell on Earth: DOOMMETALMODIFIED.wad
- For Final DooM: TNT: Evilution: TNTMETAL.pk3
- For Final Doom: Plutonia Experiment: PLUTONIAMETAL.pk3
I separated the files for easier editing. I know this method requires more space but at least you can replace the music files in every level without changing the other level's music. For example: You like the music played on Doom II's Map 6 but you don't want to hear it on Plutonia's Map 24. With this method you just have to open PLUTONIAMETAL.pk3 and replace the file.