NOTE: UNINSTALL THIS ADDON COMPLETELY BEFORE ATTEMPT TO UPDATE TO LATEST 3.153 ! --- // --- QoL Icons V3 -- Vanilla / BaS / Artefact Renovation / HD Armor Icons / New Mutant Icon Parts & Meat patch
Really, why make this?
- the others aren't using vanilla ammo icons anymore, that is very confusing for me
- the one that uses vanilla ammo were outdated didn't support latest BaS
- some people still try to use my old V2, not broken but just kinda obsolete in term of file management
- the other guy that tried to copy my V1 or V2 ended up with some wrong stuff especially artifacts part
Same old story, except I re-did several stuff
- 3.151 : fixed missing attachment icons issue when using Artifact Renovation patch
- 3.152 : fixed texture dimension problem that causing bug out in DX9 / DX8 mode
- 3.153 : fixed missing icon problem with Artifact Renovation while put them into AAC/AAM container
copy [ gamedata ] folder inside [ 01 - VANILLA + BaS ( MUST INSTALL ) ] to Anomaly main directory
( it is fine even if you not using BaS )
do the same thing for any optional patches you need
NOTE: UNINSTALL THIS ADDON COMPLETELY BEFORE ATTEMPT TO UPDATE TO LATEST 3.153 !
if you use MO2 just pick from the pop out window what you want.
MOD ORGANIZER 2 GUIDE : Lazystalker.blogspot.com
02 - HD ARMOR ICONS PATCH - credit to Maximilyan's mod
- don't need to install his addon, just apply this patch and you're done
03 - MUTANT ICONS REPLACEMENT PATCH - credit to TDLemon's mod
- YOU NEED TO INSTALL HIS ADDON FIRST, then apply this patch
05 - ARTEFACT RENOVATION PATCH - credit to swergdach's mod
- YOU NEED TO INSTALL HIS MOD FIRST, then apply this patch
Artefact Renovation Label Explanation:
- green border : reduce radiation overtime
- blue border : regen life overtime
- red border : reduce radiation resistant %
- note that there are artefacts with two colored borders above
- for negative effect, only the strongest negative effect of that category is shown, to not clutter up the icon too much
Optional OLD V1 / V2 PARTS icons
Figured I can separate the weapon & armor parts icons into a saperated texture file, this makes doing variations much easier. So here is it, updated to also include option for old version of parts icon with different styling. PICK ONE ONLY.
1, Can you....
NO, DO IT YOURSELF (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
Preview for V3