A addon for Project Brutality 2.03a with new gamemodes and difficulties that I made to experience DOOM modding for the first time. All credits for Project Brutality go to pa1nki113r and all credits for Brutal Doom go to Sergeant_Mark_IV. Changelog is available if you click "Read More...". UPDATE: Fixed some ammo-related bugs and added an addon for the UDV HUD (You need to load this with AND after the Project Brutality mod for the HUD or it will not work correctly). Update #2: Made this into an addon for Project Brutality (thanks saegiru!) Update #3: Fixed addon loading problems, limited the Death Bringer's dual weapon arsonal to only a couple automatic weapons (Rifle and Autoshotgun), fixed animations and updated sprite on the "Demon Rune Mode", and added the "Lagzilla" blood level.
Changelog from Project Brutality 2.0.3a:
Added 4 new difficulties:
- Doomguy Must Die - The player and enemies all can deliver one hit kills. Watch out.
- Easy as Pie - A very easy difficulty that no one should play because it is pretty easy, don't you think?
- Legendary - Your enemies are stronger than you and you get less ammo, so you must think before you act.
- Sandbox - Experiment and explore while not taking much damage.
Added 2 new classes/modes:
- Death Dealer: Same as the normal Project Brutality Doomguy, but with faster speed, spawns with all weapons, the ability to change melee modes without a beserk pack (R), the ability to dual wield any weapon that can be dual wielded, and spawns with the Minigun (3 minigun upgrade) and Shotgun (Dragon Breath rounds upgrade) upgrades. RIP AND TEAR!
- Demon Rune Mode: Spawns with no weapons or items besides the Revenant fireball launchers, jetpack, and claws.
Added 2 new blood level options to the Brutal Doom settings - RED & Lagzilla.